Monday, October 15, 2012

crochet collar

I went crazy with colors after making this collar. It all began with me starting off makeing a triangle scarf in white, with the thinnest crochet hook and yarn, and it is taking me FOREVER to finish it, partly because I get bored of not seeing that much of a progress after hours of crocheting...it was just too much of the same thing, and I had to break the routine, if you know what I mean. So here is what I did!

They will be up in Le Petit Knit as soon as I find the prefect buttons for them, and until then I can just continue on making the never-ending triangle scarf and promise myself not to repeat it using thin yarn ever again... It is beautiful though...I really like how the rows unfold into a beautiful triangle, becoming wider and wider, I just don't see the end yet. And how's that for a metaphor to my own life at this stage?

What about you? How was your weekend? Any fun projects you've been working on?
Love,
Erika

1 comment:

  1. These are SO pretty, love the colour combinations! Hx

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments!