Sunday, August 3, 2014

Marvelous august, hello!



August, oh sweet august! You and I have definitely got something going this year. It might be because we started out on the right foot, or because it was written in the stars... but either way you have been good to me from the start and I am thankful for that.
My single shelf in front of the window was finally set up, and I am absolutely loving it. Roses, succulents, cacti and refreshing lemonades keep me company while I work. I look up and see them smiling back at me. I even have a pot of basil, my current favorite. I can eat it with almost anything...

How is your weekend coming along? Mine is filled with sunshine, work and a secret coffee date with the one I call my sister. She is my person, you know. Happy Sunday!

Ps. Don't forget to follow me on instagram (@jasminblancstudio) for instant studio updates, special offers, news and best of all to receive a glimpse into my life.

2 comments:

I ♥ comments!